By partnering with us, you get:
- Ongoing support from a dedicated sales consultant
- Access to quoting tools with side-by-side plan comparisons
- The ability to quote, determine subsidy eligibility, and enroll your FFM applications directly from your account - at NO COST
- Word & Brown Brokerage is a national organization committed to helping brokers succeed in the Individual and Family Plan (IFP) and Medicare markets.
- Training on the latest IFP and Medicare products, industry news, and carrier updates
- Guidance on Medicare certification and compliance
- Enrollment processing along with sales and marketing resources
- Access to qualified leads - plus trainings on how to find and close more business
- Commitment to Service of Unequalled Excellence - backed by 30+ years of working with brokers from coast to coast
If you’re looking to sell Individual Health in California or Nevada, click here to work directly with our General Agency
Start your partnership with
Word & Brown
Individual and Family Plans (IFP)
The affordable Care Act (ACA) offers you opportunities all-year-long to write IFP coverage.
During the ACA's Open Enrollment Period, millions of Americans shop for ACA-compliant plans. And millions more experience a "Qualifying Event" throughout the year that makes them eligible for a Special Election Period (SEP).
With 845 people "aging into" Medicare in Texas every day, the senior market is growing – and so are your sales opportunities.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas offers more than a half-dozen Medicare Supplement plans. And during Medicare's Annual Election Period (October 15 - December 7), more than three million Texas residents are eligible to change their existing coverage.